Updates

Gianetta told me that I hadn't posted in awhile, and I guess she has a valid point but it hasn't even been a month. I'm busy sewing! And doing laundry. And binge watching Grace and Frankie and OITNB. And other shows. Very important summer things. Gianetta also told me to promote all my posts on Facebook. So if you're here from Facebook, welcome. Enjoy.

I tried draping my hose, which I can't do myself. But I tried. I failed. 'eey. So I had a friend drape them.

The cushion is chugging along. I had 4 different people tell me to do 4 different things with the applique. Slate frame, scroll frame, stretcher bars, stretcher bars with backing because the wool has stretch. I ended up not putting it in a frame for a number of reasons. The wool is springy and it was more hassle than I found it to be worth. It looks pretty good so far. I got distracted about 2 weeks ago and haven't picked it back up so my goal of finishing before July is looking bleak.


It's puckering a bit but once it is stuffed I imagine things will improve greatly.

I was contemplating cutting out small things and bringing them with me on the plane and on the train from Bonn to Berlin, then again on the train from Berlin to Copenhagen. I'd rather just enjoy the scenery and the in flight movies. I thought about cutting the hose out but I'm just not in the project headspace right now. It's been hot and unpleasant and I don't want fabric near me.


Comments