Done, not done.

Finished up Stacy's kirtle (keurs), minus the eyelets. Fingers crossed the bodice won't be too long in the waist. It's probably my biggest costuming pet peeve and it can be very easy to do.

Tony's outfit is going to consist of:

Wrap Vest (wambuis) - peachy orange wool. No sleeves. The ones I've seen appear to have a grown on collar. They can close with ties or with hooks and eyes. Not sure what I'll go with. There are other options with these - long sleeves, short sleeves, can be mid thigh. I'm going for a shorter one.
Pants (hose) - heavy tan linen and a lightweight brown wool version. gathered into a waistband. No pointing to doublet? The crotch has a gap. I modded Roger's Venetian hose pattern.
Doublet (wambuis) - lightweight maroon wool with no collar. Smooth sleeve cap. Hook and eye closure.
Apron (schort) - chartreuse wool just because.




Comments