Dutch market workshop!

I draped two people over the weekend, and I think I did ok. I learned that I shouldn't have a hoity toity snobby Trappist Ale tasting before hand - but the winner was Rochefort 6. I'm going to buy some in Reno, where it's $6.49 a bottle instead of $6.79 a bottle ;)

The last time I draped Joyce, I did it with a four piece method. Wendy uses two, so I did two! I think once I sobered up I nailed it.

Day two was accessories. We tweaked an existing partlet pattern for two people which was very interesting - I think I'm still perfecting the partlet pattern and will be for eternity.

Today I'm going to start Stacy's dresses. I suspect that I can finish them by the 19th when she and her sweetie come back for his portion, but only if I start today and with momentum behind me! So once this coffee is in my belly, away I go!

Comments