Created and updated.

The pro to having strep was that I didn't really feel like moving much so I updated three pages and started a third.

I consider Dutch Women's Clothing in Sixteenth Century Antwerpen Market Scenes to be mostly done (am adding some paintings by Marten Van Cleve the Elder) and I fixed the broken images in Paintings as Documentation: What to Look for in Female Portraiture of the 16th Century as well as corrected some grammatical errors. About Aleit has a ton of pictures of my clothing attempts throughout the decade I've been doing this.

I started a third section on Constructing a Dutch Market Dress.  At West Kingdom A&S Tournament 2015 I am teaching a class on the Dutch market dress. I have three methods for the middle layer that I want to try out, and I have two other guinea pigs in addition to myself. Click the page for more details. I'll add images of how I cut my overdress skirts sooner rather than later as well as sketches for all the various methods of constructing what could go under the overdress.




Comments