Combing through the beauty section.

I'm not a woodworker. Like Aleit would have probably done, I have to buy stuff to make my SCA experience more authentic for myself. I've purchased two 16th century style combs and have never had any luck with them on my sensitive scalp. They've always been too coarse and snagged my baby fine hair (and I don't have a lot of hair so anytime I hear or feel a strand break I cringe).

When I was killing time at Daiso yesterday waiting for my JoAnn's order to be ready - which, really, was more tedious than just going to the store, finding what I needed, and grabbing a number at the cutting counter - I started combing through (harhar) the beauty section as I'm prone to do. Gimme sheet masks, friends! And I found this comb. 

It was about a dollar. It looks smooth. They had one left otherwise I would have bought more for gifts. It looks perfect. 

Comments